-
I promised you a sad photo, and here she is, poor little Alcott House,
patched and scarred. Believe me, she looks a lot better than she did on
Saturday a...
Wednesday Poetry Prompts: 803
-
Every Wednesday, Robert Lee Brewer shares a prompt and example poem to get
things started for poets. This week, write a wandering poem.
The post Wednesda...
Open Call for the Next Heights Poet Laureate
-
*Announcement from our friends at Heights Arts: *
[image: 📝]
Are you a poet based out of Northeast Ohio? Do you have a knack for all
things at the inte...
Byte-Sized Info
-
A rogue OpenAI agent hacked an Australian government website and accessed
private data from Australia’s universal healthcare. The OpenAI company took
mon...
In Memory of Ed Ochester, Poet & Editor, RIP
-
We have asked Ed Ochester (above) to edit our Sunday poetry pages for the
next few months. Here is one of Ed's poems: March of the Penguins The
editor of N...
Balance is important in design
-
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo
ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis Theme natoque penatibus et
magnis dis ...
Proof of Life
-
Um, hello? Is this thing on?
I am writing from the Central Time Zone, as we have officially moved to
Oxford, Mississippi for the academic year! And I have ...
Lana K. W. Austin
-
Lana K. W. Austin’s poems, short stories, and reviews have recently been
featured in *Mid-AmericanReview, Sou’wester, Columbia Journal, Zone 3,
Appalachia...
On the move
-
*Gal about town, photo by Bob Perkoski*
Dear readership,
Your humble hostess has been doing a whole lot of what is depicted in
today's photo: walking aro...
Strawberry Month
-
The strawberry sweets at Lagusta's Luscious this month are insane! I
missed out last year and decided that this year I would take full
advantage.
I luck...
AWP in Minneapolis, and recommended reading
-
Again I've been away from this blog longer than I'd intended. Much busy
with writing, and reading, and life in general.
I'll be attending the annual AWP co...
In a Landscape - The Playlist
-
John Cage, “In a Landscape”
Bob Dylan, “My Back Pages”
Neil Young, “Ambulance Blues”
The Twilight Zone Theme
Babylon 5 Theme
Simon & Garfunkel, “Richard Co...
No comments:
Post a Comment