Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blue Cheese Dressing

Oh, man, I have this stomach virus that keeps hanging on. I hate this. I wonder if it started with what my parents called "public food." I went to a fund raiser last week and ate some public food. Whenever I eat something from a buffet, I think of my parents' comments. And of the time when I was a kid, and we ate at such an event. And one sister accused another of blowing boogers into the blue cheese salad dressing. We were in a crowd, and once the accusation was made, we all had to start yelling about it--all 6 kids. I don't think blue cheese dressing has ever been appealing since that day . . .

Ah well. I was going to write about how I had a gig at Kent today but alas, I can't make and, and instead I am writing about blue cheese dressing.

There are aspects of a large family one never recovers from.

No comments: