Saturday, August 18, 2007



Family photo op. Okay, extended family photo op . . . And to think we could fill this whole stair case and then some. It's kinda scary being related to so many people, directly or indirectly. Makes me realize how much of who I think I am is just some genotype . . . All programmed in before I ever arrived.

I'd never write a word if I had to look at all these relatives every day of my life. Nope. I need to at least imagine I'm unique, alone, and there's nobody out there, watching or listening . . .

Not a soul. Like today. It's just me and the words.

At least it was, before I looked at these pics. Say, do you think we look alike?

1 comment:

mydisguises said...

nice pictures. i wish i had a big family. and yes, there are strong resemblances between you. and the milkman :-)