Monday, August 13, 2007

Seeing Elvis

Everyone has seen him. My sister says that’s because the dead always come back. How? I ask. She says they come back refreshed, that’s how. All dressed for dinner dates. She’s right of course. When I saw Elvis, I was at my self-improvement seminar especially designed from women who pick bad men. The instructor said to close your eyes and picture what you want with your third eye, and when I looked, Elvis winked at me. Yes he did, too. Course, he could have passed for a used car salesman. But I’m not complaining. Not yet I'm not.

1 comment:

mydisguises said...

from today's vindicator: "at the time of elvis' death there were 170 elvis impersonators. in 2003 the number had grown to more than 55,000, and now it is estimated that there are more than 85,000 impersonators."